GetaSlogan helps connect your business to relevant and optimized slogans that will stand out from the thousands of businesses competing for your sales. That's why businesses flock to GetaSlogan if they're looking for professional slogan service at an affordable price.
Here are just a few previous slogan examples of our happy customers:
(Note: To see all slogan suggestions, please click "See All Slogan Suggestions")
Date: July 12th, 2013 Title:realtor Keywords: door Description:I am a real estate agent. I found a cool picture of a door that I want to use for my branding. It does not have a lock so I'm not sure if the work "unlock" will work in the slogan but maybe. I want it to be professional more than "cute." My company is Prudential and I work individually, not in a group. I work with buyers and sellers.
Winner:Your search ends here
Date: July 7th, 2013 Title:Online Mortgage Group - OMG fun yet professional Keywords: Mortgage , Online Description:1. We are a new business & this slogan will help launch our new website. Our customers are some what tech savvy and therefore generally a younger age bracket.
2. The slogan is to emphasize that its an online service, easy, quirky with an edge but professional. Memorable. A new way of doing business.
3. Tag Line
4. It's online, quick, convenient, fun and professional.
Talk to our online consultant and use our service to finance their new home or investment.
5. Website, Shop, Bench, Print Media, Social Media
(possibly) Anytime Anywhere (they can access our service as it's completely online - non traditional) Mortgage solution online
Winner:need funding anytime...omg ..its online
Date: June 21st, 2013 Title:Velocity 7 Studios Keywords: Photo & Video , Onsite Professional Audio Description:Pro-Audio, photo and video (in that order of importance), Mobile Onsite development of prints, cd, dvds and blurays ready within minutes of events, performance, game, match, or gathering
Primary Customer Target: Event Organizers, people who organize non profit fundraisers, music festivals, community celebrations, anything that draws a crowd, for a performance or gather of large groups. We want our slogan to attract those people to use our services for their events.
Secondary customers end users at the events who would be buying prints, cds / dvds from us. This could include parents (with regards to kids sports, performances etc). This could include the members of the crowd, at a convention. Anything of that nature.
What is the slogan for:
I see the slogan as tag under our logo, the conversation driver for our business. It should prompt either a question, with us as the answer, or a chuckle or something memorable. I want our clients to walk away from our slogan thinking that we are the people who are best going to capture the once in a lifetime opportunity they are participating in before it fades, or is lost forever.
I don't want them to think of us as just video or just audio or just photo. I want them to think we are expert moment capturers, thats what we do we freeze split seconds minutes into memorable keepsakes they can have forever.
Key words and concepts that I think are appropriate and could be included either directly or indirectly include: speed, velocity, capture, moment, seven, light, sound, luck.
(If this looks like a familiar project, it's because I had it up last week as well, and selected a slogan that worked well for the direction it was going then, but it changed directions this week and I am giving it another shot.)
Winner:Hear it...See it...LIVE it
Date: June 16th, 2013 Title:New Business Keywords: acrylic shelving solutions Description:1. The name of the business is Clearly-Yours.
2. Customers are people with contemporary design tastes. (Think IKEA types of people)
Products include contemporary designed acrylic shelves, rods, bars, frames, etc for display of jewlery, ties, belts, art, photos, kitchen items, etc. The products can be used in an infinite number of combinations that will allow the customer to display their treasures/items in their own way on their walls based on their design choices.
3. would like a simple one line slogan similar to Nike's/Just do it.
4. I want customers to know its their choices, their design, their items on display and that helping them show off is what we want to do.
5. The slogan will be used for the company on business cards and website.
6. No more than 10 words. Would like it to be very short and quotable.
Winner:Showcase Your Style
Date: June 13th, 2013 Title:Follow Safety and Security Procedures Keywords: construction , work , security , safety Description:We would like to find a suitable slogan to remind workers to follow the safety procedures for their own security.
The slogan should be catchy, easy to remember and should make worker proud of following safety and security procedures.
Here is a bit of background on important facts that this slogan will help to prevent:
Out of 4,188* worker fatalities in private industry in calendar year 2011, 738 or 17.6% were in construction. The leading causes of worker deaths on construction sites were falls, followed by electrocution, struck by object, and caught-in/between. These \"Fatal Four\" were responsible for nearly three out of five (56%) construction worker deaths in 2011*, BLS reports. Eliminating the Fatal Four would save 419 workers\' lives in America every year.
- Falls – 259 out of 738 total deaths in construction in CY 2011 (35%)
- Electrocutions – 69 (9%)
- Struck by Object – 73 (10%)
- Caught-in/between – 18 (2%)
Top 10 most frequently cited OSHA standards violated in FY2012
The following were the top 10 most frequently cited standards by Federal OSHA in fiscal year 2012 (October 1, 2011 through September 30, 2012):
1. Fall protection, construction
2. Hazard communication standard, general industry
3. Scaffolding, general requirements, construction
4. Respiratory protection, general industry
5. Control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout), general industry
6. Powered industrial trucks, general industry
7. Electrical, wiring methods, components and equipment, general industry
8. Ladders, construction
9. Machines, general requirements, general industry
10. Electrical systems design, general requirements, general industry
Statistics source: http://www.osha.gov/oshstats/commonstats.html
Winner:Stay Safe Your Family Is Counting On You
Date: June 9th, 2013 Title:Brand Promise/Tagline Keywords: solutions for construction problems , cutting concrete , industrial services Description:1) www.hitechindustrial.com.au
provides a range of solutions for civil, marine, mining, construction, council- both public and private companies in the area of ultra high pressure water jetting.The company was started by one person Mark Turner who was one of the early adopters of high pressure water blasting. The company provides dedicated, professional services and has a record for delivering projects ahead of schedule.
2) the slogan is for the company as a whole
3) This is part of the brand identification/promise of the company
4) Clients to relate and remember that we deliver ahead of schedule are always compliant/safe (even though we are small/boutique we are experts at what we do - a bit like a prestige car or hotel). We are also leaders in innovation and technology for the sector and have the most advanced job management systems and robotic equipment
5) predominently the web
6) would like to keep to 10 - 12 words.
Winner:We know how to cut it
Date: June 6th, 2013 Title:We are restarting a concrete company that has been in our family since 1965. We deal in concrete finishing Keywords: Concrete finishing Description:1. Oglesby Concrete Specialists, LLC / oglesbyconcrete.com / customers are large general contractors that deal in building commercial buildings including hotels, large service stations, parks, hospitals, etc.Also, a smal portion of work is for residential customers, i.e. sidewalks, driveways, etc
2. slogan / tagline is for website, business cards etc
3. slogan / tagline
4. I want the clients to remember us (example one new customer stated "You guys used to be the go to people") So the dependability loyalty. Also, we have been doing this since 1965. We want clients to consider us for their needs
5. Website, business card, letter head.
6. Not too long and not too short.
A. Also, a cousin of ours is using this slogan/tagline "Hard Work Made Easy" - I had to explain to her to let it go, because he took this from someone else.
B. FINALLY, I HAD PLAYED AROUND WITH TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING BEFORE FINDING THIS SITE. I TRIED TO USE A PLAY ON WORDS WIT H A CONCRETE TERM "FINISHING" HERE ARE TWO SAMPLES, DON'T THINK THEY WORK - (Finishing the way for your Success) (Finishing the way for your Success since 1965).
C. Here are some samples of contractors in our field and my sister's comments: http://www.triangleconstruction.com/
Tag Line "Since 1947"
PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN OT THE BOTTOM TO SEE IT
Tag Line "A Natural Fit"
Tag Line "63 Years of Excellence"
Tag Line "Services that create solutions"
PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE IT
Tag Line "Outstanding Services"
Tag Line "Our Reputation for Excellence"
PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE IT
Tag Line "Where tradition meets innovation"
Tag Line "Building with..... " it states many
Tag Line "Building Greenville Since 1965"
I HOPE THAT I DID NOT GIVE TOO MUCH AND SEEMED LIKE RAMBLING, BUT MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING CONCRETE/CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION WORK AND WANTED TO GIVE SOME INSIGHT.
Winner:A Concrete Vision of Innovation Since 1965
Date: May 31st, 2013 Title:Slogan for software startup Keywords: designers , programmers , engineers , outsourcing , IT company , software house Description:We do software development with activities like:
* Computer software Development and support
* Mobile/Smart-phone applications
* Quality Assurance
* Other professional services
The name of the company has so far been written as 'Tech Troll', 'techtroll', or 'techtrolls'
Here is the logo we are working on http://d.pr/i/iGHf
Winner:Excellence. Innovation. Expertise.
Date: May 13th, 2013 Title:electronic re-sellers with discounts and user friendly commodities. Keywords: Electronics , commodity , discounted Sales , Support , Reviews , Technology Description:1. JPAProducts, www.jpaproducts.com(down for updates), my customers are all the people interested in buying technological products, finding reviews about them, getting discounts on them, and learning about them.
2. Is for everything. We will use it in our website, in our social pages, in our business cards, in letter heads and others.
3. A tag line and a slogan.
4. I want them to remember the commodity of using our websites to find the product information they are looking for. I want them to buy with security and confidence.
6. There is no limitations, i just want the slogan to cause Impression when it is read for the first time.
Winner:Full-Service Technology Information, Sales and Support Providers