These are community slogan examples.
GetaSlogan helps connect your business to relevant and optimized slogans that will stand out from the thousands of businesses competing for your sales. That's why businesses flock to GetaSlogan if they're looking for professional slogan service at an affordable price.
(Note: To see all slogan suggestions, please click 'See All Slogan Suggestions')
Date: April 12th, 2015 Title:Hearts for Care (a nonprofit) needs a slogan. We assist senior adults who are aging in their homes. Keywords: inclusion , service , relationships , caring , connections , community Description:Our purpose is to provide a single trusted source for information and assistance. Services are uniquely defined based on available community resources and member defined needs. Services are offered and provided by trusted and trained volunteers free of charge. Assist is provided to connect members with pre-screened service providers as needed. Members have access to help with such things as routine household chores, grocery shopping, transportation, and yard work. Hearts for Care also offers social, educational, and wellness opportunities through the organized efforts of the volunteers within the community.
Winner:With Love, we help, we share, we care
Date: June 23rd, 2011 Title:sporTwits.Net slogan/tagline Keywords: Online Sports Betting community Description:1. Sportwits.net is an online social network style community similar to that of twitter and facebook. Users come to the site and talk about their bets, you can follow people, or develop a following of your own. We are the first site like this, most communities are just on message boards.
2. The slogan will be used for our brand image, the thing people remember us by.
3. Slogan will be used on the website, and our logos.
4. We like things quick and short, to the point. Thats the idea behind the whole site as we limit people's characters in their posts similar to twitter. So something like... "sportwits...game on" or something like "sportwits - your platform. your ideas. your name." Try to keep it between 2-6/8 words!
Winner:Share the wits.
Date: November 10th, 2010 Title:Rhythmic Resources Keywords: harmonic relationships , stress reduction , community , healthRHYTHMS , drumming , wellness , service Description:1. My company is Rhythmic Resources,www.RhythmicResources.com. I provide clients with HealthRHYTHMS, which is a protocol of rhythmic activities performed primarily on drums. The sessions are to increase wellness, reduce stress, increase community and connections with other people, and provide for creative and non verbal expression. Populations served: School children (I am a Music teacher in elementary school and use HealthRhythms with an autistic class, stressed children and also in my regular music classes; as well as in holistic health settings; any group of stressed children, adults, seniors, or for teambuilding/connecting groups of any age.
2. The slogan is for a service and
3.I would like to use it on my website.
4. I want clients to remember that we need to connect, be well, reduce stress. I want clients to know they don\'t need to have musical talent or experience to connect using drums and rhythm, that it is FUN and easy!
I want clients to enjoy the process of connecting through rhythms.
5. Website use
6. Right now, no limitations, except no Remo HealthRHYTHMS because that belongs to Remo Inc. I am trained to provide the HealthRHYTHMS protocol, but can only use the logo provided by the company.
Winner:With Rhythm Comes Balance. With Balance Comes Peace. Find Your Peace With Rhythmic Resources.